A word spoken is past recalling. 一言既出,驷马难追。 |
Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs. 不要班门弄斧。 |
Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济。 |
I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。 |
It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 |
My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。 |
Thank you all for coming. 谢谢光临。 |
To tell the truth, I don't like disco. 说实话,我不喜欢迪斯科。 |
Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 |
晚酌一杯也无妨。 A glass at supper is not amiss. |
求人不如自己省. Better spare to have of thine own than ask of other men. |
富有来自节俭. From saving comes having. |
没有更好的,用好现有的. If you cannot have the best, make the best of what you have. |
轻率的回答在这个世界上造成的麻烦比轻率的问题造成的麻烦多得多。 More trouble is caused in this world by indiscreet answers than by indiscreet questions. |
人老见识广. /老马识途. The devil knows many things becuase he is old. |
我们都是意见的奴隶。 We are all slaves of opinoin. |
我感觉不舒服。 I'm not feeling well |
快打电话叫医生! 吃两片药,好好休息一下。 Call the doctor! Take two pills and have a good rest. |
二楼201房间。 It's Room 201 on the second floor. |
你有特快专递。 You've got an express mail. |
anecdote n. 轶事,趣闻 |
commute v. 每天(乘火车)往返上班;定期往返于两地间;减刑;兑换 |
emphasize vt. 强调,加强…的语气 |
gust n. 阵风;(感情的)迸发 |
make for (sb,sth) 走向;贡献 |
paralyse vt. 使麻痹;使瘫痪 |
rely vi. 依赖 |
stress n. 压力,重压 vt. 着重,强调重点,重视 |
weld v./n. 焊接 |
英国提赛德华人社区 (Teesside Chinese) 是在英国注册的非盈利性组织网站,注册号:SC375780
网站服务资质:英国大学和学院招生服务中心(UCAS)编号:68847 英国签证移民署(OISC)编号:F201300767
Teesside Chinese © 2006 - 2023. All rights reserved. 网站已经正常运行 5017 天 (已超过 14 年) 关于英国提赛德华人社区 意见反馈
本站部分信息由互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容。 免责申明